The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
The holiday season’s rolling up. It’s already November and you still can’t think of a gift to give to your favorite people, like the dad or adventure seeker?
That’s a major problem. If you’re like me, you’ll often remember how stressful last-minute Christmas shopping can be. Seriously, do you really want to tarnish a time of year like the winter holidays?
I already own the DJI Mavic Pro, but here is why I like the DJI Mavic Mini.
- Stabilized Gimbal Camera – Transform any moment into a work of art.
- Mavic Mini supports 12MP aerial photos and 2.7K Quad HD videos. A 3-axis motorized gimbal provides superior camera stability and ensures clear, ultra-smooth footage.
- Remote Controller – See what your Mavic Mini sees.
- A dedicated remote controller maintains an HD, low-latency video feed at a distance of up to 4 km.  Detachable control sticks can be easily stored inside the remote controller for added portability.
- Extended Flight Time – Less battery charging, more flying.
- Mavic Mini’s weight allows it to stay in the air longer than similar consumer FlyCams on the market. Enjoy up to 30 minutes of flight time with a fully-charged battery.
- Cinematic is Simple – QuickShots
Complex shots are easier – DJI Mavic Mini
- Shots that look like they came from a Hollywood film set are just a few taps away with Mavic Mini’s QuickShot modes, which include Dronie, Circle, Helix, and Rocket. Just select your QuickShot and Mavic Mini will execute an elaborate preset motion while recording. Take the automatically generated short video and share it instantly with friends on social media.
- CineSmooth Mode – Smoother motion for compositions that wow.
- Slow down Mavic Mini’s flight speed and movements for an added layer of precision and stability. This mode is especially useful when flying in narrow or complex spaces.
- Discover Popular Spots – Find scenic shooting locations near you.
- The DJI Fly app gives users integrated access to SkyPixel, a social media platform for users to share their aerial photos and videos. Browse work, share your own, and even discover popular aerial photography spots in your area.
Must-have accessories for the DJI Mavic Mini
- Two-Way Charging Hub – The Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device.
- DIY Creative Kit – Make your FlyCam truly yours with this kit that includes shell stickers and colorful markers.
- Charging Base – Show off your Mavic Mini while charging it with this convenient charging base.
- DJI Mini Bag – Pack your Mavic Mini and Two-Way Charging Hub easily with this signature shoulder bag that’s perfect for everyday use.
- Snap Adapter – Personalize your Mavic Mini with a wide range of compatible accessories when you use the Snap Adapter.
- Propeller Holder – This lightweight propeller holder protects your FlyCam propellers from being damaged during transportation. It can also be used to fasten your Mavic Mini to your bag or belt.
With a price point under $500, I feel the DJI Mavic Mini is a versatile drone for beginners to advanced flyers. Stop by your local Best Buy to check it out.