The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Do you like vacuuming the same spot nearly 82 times before vacuuming up all the small trash on the floor? Of course you do! If you are like me you don’t like vacuuming the house at all. But it is something that needs to get done especially when you have a kids running in and out all day.
The new toy I received from Best Buy the other day is my new BFF. It is the new, BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max vacuum. That’s right a high power, dust/dirt suction machine is my new best friend. Don’t worry, Staci is still my everything! But, I do turn to my BISSELL CrossWave Cordless Max a few time a week or even daily to clean up our messy house.
Here are a few things like about the BISSELL CrossWave:
- Vacuum and wash your floors at the same time with cordless freedom.
- Up to 30 minutes of cordless cleaning power* with a 36V lithium ion battery. *May vary based on mode and usage.
- Multi-surface cleaning means it’s safe and effective for use on tile, sealed wood floors, laminate, linoleum, rubber floor mats, pressed wood floors, and more. It even refreshes area rugs.
- Self-cleaning cycle helps maintain machine’s cleaning performance thanks to Two-Tank Technology that keeps clean water and formula separate from dirty water and dry debris.
Buy BISSELL®, Save Pets
- BISSELL will donate $10 to BISSELL Pet Foundation® for each CrossWave® Cordless Max purchase upon activation. Just visit BISSELL.com/pets to register your device & BISSELL will make the donation
- Improved edge cleaning** to easily pick-up pet hair that gathers along baseboards and in corners of your home. **Compared to CrossWave® and CrossWave® Pet Pro.
The amount of dust, hair, and other junk I picked up with the BISSELL CrossWave is unreal. I highly recommend visiting your local Best Buy store on or after March 1st to check it out.