In the summertime, my favorite thing to make is spicy chicken tacos. They taste amazing, and are perfect for people who love spicy food! These tacos are perfect to make for family get- togethers, or if you just want something quick to cook up. I love spicy food, especially in the summer, and I find that these tacos make the perfect spicy summertime dish. The hot and spicy taste o the chicken is perfect for a hot summer day! Make these tacos for either lunch or dinner, and the best part is that making them takes less than 30 minutes to make. My kids and wife love them, and I am sure you will to!
Spicy Chicken Tacos
Cook Time: 10- 15 min
Total Time: 20- 30 min
You will need:
- 5 large tortillas
- 1 can of refried beans (if desired)
- sour cream (if you like sour cream on your tacos)
- 2 tomatoes
- 1/2 head of iceberg (or romain your choice) lettuce
- creole seasoning
- 2 chicken breasts
- Step One: Begin by cutting the chicken breasts into thin small slices.
- Step Two: Thoroughly season the chicken slices with the creole seasoning. Be aware that this seasoning can be pretty spicy if to much used.
- Step Three: Put about 1/4 cup of vegetable oil in a medium sized pan over medium- high heat.
- Step Four: Put the sliced of chicken in the pan until the pan is full. Leave the remaining chicken out until there is room in the pan. Let the chicken cook in the pan until one side is cooked/browned, and then flip the chicken.To tell if the chicken is done simply cut the chicken open, and if the there is no pink visible when you cut into the chicken then the chicken is done. Do this for every piece of chicken.
- Step Five: While the chicken cooks open up the can of refried beans, and put in a small pot to warm up over medium heat.
- Step Six: Dice the tomatoes, and set aside.
- Step Seven: Thinly slice the lettuce, and set aside for later.
- Step Eight: Warm the tortilla’s up over medium heat.
- Step Nine: Once the chicken is done you can begin making the tacos.
- Step Ten: In order to make the tacos simply begin by taking a warmed up tortilla. With a spoon spread a the desired amount of sour cream that you want on the tortilla. Then, do the same thing with the refried beans. Once your done put as much tomatoes, lettuce, and spicy chicken on the tacos.
- Step Eleven: Once you done making your tacos, serve while its hot. Also, do not forget to enjoy these amazing tacos!