Disclosure: I received Vertical Water to try in my Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe.
I now everyone has there spin on the overly popular Strawberry Banana Smoothie. I have to admit that the Strawberry Banana combination is my favorite of fruit mixtures. So, I have been whipping up my on version for some time now, with milk, yogurt, and/or water. Looking for the best taste and consistance has always been a little tricky, especially when I want to stick with natural ingredients.
Recently I was proposed to try Maple Water, and I
My Strawberry Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 10 oz fresh strawberries, stem removed
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 3/4 of Vertical Water
Wash strawberries and remove banana peels. In a blender, process all ingredients until smooth.
Why and What is Vertical Water?
- 100% pure maple water. With nothing added.
- Maple water is water. Not sticky, sappy stuff, but clear water that’s been filtered through the maple trees.
- Maple water has nutrients, minerals and polyphenols with antioxidants.
- It has more manganese then a cup of kale.
Vertical Water not Maple Water
So why not just name it maple water, because maple water flows vertical up and down the maple tree’s trunk. The Vertical Water company wants to keep trees stand and alive. Giving tree owners a tree-friendly, economical reason not to cut trees down for timber.
I love Vertical Water as a perfect alternative to, and love the idea behind it.
the water it’s a perfect alternative, and love the idea behind it.