Everyone (well, almost) loves peanut butter and jelly. It’s a classic combination that never fails. However, there’s more to PB&J than just sandwiches.
If you’re having trouble getting creative, I have some delicious and amazing peanut butter and jelly desserts to inspire you. You can give the PB&J flavor to almost any dessert: brownies, donuts, pancakes, cookies, muffins….you name it! Kids will love them, but since a lot of us grownups tend to get childhood nostalgia at least every once in a while, these peanut butter and jelly recipes will surely be a hit for the entire family.
Peanut Butter and Jelly Desserts
Which one’s your favorite?
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookie Bars from bunsinmyoven.com
- No Bake Peanut Butter And Jelly Bars from kleinworthco.com
- Healthy Peanut Butter And Jelly Muffins from familyfoodonthetable.com
- Gluten Free Peanut Butter & Jelly Brownie Bites from bakerita.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cookies from abeautifulmess.com
- Mini Peanut Butter And Jelly Banana Bread Loaves from blessherheartyall.com
- Healthier Peanut Butter & Jelly Crumble Bars from celebratingsweets.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Poke Cake from sweetestmenu.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Blondies from sugarandsoul.co
- PB & J Ice Cream from cakenknife.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Energy Cookies from blissfulbasil.com
- Peanut Butter Jelly Muffins from whatcharlottebaked.com
- Peanut Butter & Jelly Cake from livforcake.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Cupcakes from bostongirlbakes.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Granola from averiecooks.com
- Low Carb PB & J Fried Taco from briana-thomas.com
- Peanut Butter And Jelly Smoothie from livesimply.me
- Vegan PB & J Pancakes from connoisseurusveg.com
- Swirled Peanut Butter Jelly Brownies from veganyackattack.com
- PB & J Donuts from appetitesanonymous.com