If you’re looking to breathe new life into your home this summer, there’s no better theme to pick then sailing-inspired decor.
Red, white, and blue mix perfectly with natural elements like rope, driftwood, sand, and seashells to create a chic nautical theme that will make your mind wander to a sunny beach.
I’ve been researching DIY nautical decorating ideas. Mostly because I’d like to try some myself and I’m encouraging you to do the same if you like them as much as I do.
I have a generous list of nautical craft ideas and some of them are extremely easy to make so no need to be a pro if you’d like to try your hand at this. Just start with something simple like the starfish sharpie mugs.
I’m sure you’ll catch the craft bug pretty quick!
- Try a DIY Nautical Rope Vase from Bayside Bride
- Beach Themed Shadowboxes from The Darice Craft Blog
- Beach Themed Lantern from Boxers, Cleats and Me
- Craft Stick Beach Plaque from Crafts by Amanda
- DIY Nautical Buoy Garland from Green Wedding Shoes
- Rope Nautical Wreath from How to Nest for Less
- DIY AHOY Sign from Inspiration For Moms
- This DIY Nautical Inspired Canvases from Mod Podge Rocks looks nice
- DIY Nautical Rope Mirror from Upcycled Treasures
- DIY Rope Anchor from One Krieger Chick
- Decorative Fisherman Netting Wrapped Jars from Stow & TellU
- Antique Door Headboard Shutter from The Ragged Wren
- DIY Sandy Shapes Wall Art from Average Inspired
- Starfish Sharpie Coffee Mugs from Carolyn’s Homework
- DIY Nautical “Faux” Glass Floats from Crafts by Courtney
- DIY Rustic Sailboat from House of Hawthornes
- Personalized Life Preserver from Life Love Larson
- Easy Coastal Chic Decorating from Live Creatively Inspired
- DIY Beach Glass Bottles from Living Well Spending Less
- DIY Upcycled Frosted “Sea Glass” Beachy Jars from Natasha LH
- Nautical Wall Decor from Pastels and Macarons
- Nautical Lamp Makeover Using Rope from Pastels and Macarons
- Personalized Lifebuoy Wreath and Maritime Flag Bunting from Petal and Ply
- DIY Nautical Art from Polished Habitat
- A Whale Dresser Makeover from Shades of Blue Interiors
- DIY Twine Coasters from Spark and Chemistry
- Subway Art Beach Sign from The Crafted Sparrow
- DIY Distressed Nautical Crate from The Girl Creative
- DIY Ombre Wood Shim Sign from The Happier Homemaker
- Felt Fish Pillow from Thinking Closet
- Nautical Striped Stool from Whistle and Ivy
- Shabby Beach Cottage Framed Seashells from Trash 2 Treasure
Instead of decorating like you live by the beach, how about you move there. Kingdom Valley Islamabad Overseas Executive Block is a pronounced and luxurious residential project of Kingdom Valley Islamabad. Kingdom Valley Islamabad’s location is ideal as it is near the Lahore-Islamabad Motorway (M-2).
The famous Kingdom Group is providing its services to develop this project.