Disclosure: I participated in a sponsored campaign on behalf of Social Chorus for Target. All opinions are 100% mine.
As a father of a large family I take ownership in providing for everyone in my family. To me it is important to make sure we make smart decisions in life and staying healthy at the same time. Recently we have switched over to getting our prescriptions, and household health items to a local Target Pharmacy.
We have noticed the level of service, customer care, and product availability is far more better than other competitors. Just the other day my younger girls and I stopped by to pick up persciption, and allegey reliewf for the awful spring we are having. I was able to visit with a professional pharmacist over the counter medications and age specific family medicines.
A Better Experience at a Target Pharmacy
Some of the great things I love about the Target Pharmacy:
- Flip the Script – You can transfer prescriptions to Target either in-store, online, or even on your mobile device.
- Pharmacy Rewards – There are no points to count or track and after only 5 prescription fills (yes, vaccinations count too) you receive 5% off a whole day of shopping (in-store and online) on top of their already low prices.
- $4 Generics – Brand-name equivalent prescriptions are available for less.
Prevention/Vaccines – Get the shot you need—no appointment required PetRx – Target Pharmacy stocks many pet prescriptions.
- Text Alerts – Drop off your prescription and shop instead of waiting we’ll text you as soon as it’s ready.
- Exceptional Experience – Target Pharmacy is ranked “Highest in customer satisfaction among mass merchandiser pharmacies by J.D. Power.”
Giveaway From Target Pharmacy:
Our Sponsor is giving away a $50 Target eGiftCard to one reader, for you to be able enjoy in the Pharmacy or any other part of the store.
You must be 18+ to enter. Open to U.S. residents ONLY. Giveaway ends 5/5/14 at 11:59 pm EST. Enter on the Rafflecopter form below.