Concrete crafts are all the rage right now and I was having a difficult time understanding why until I really started looking into this.
At first sight, cement seems just too heavy and dull but a pair of crafty hands can really take it to the next level. I’m set on making a point, so I gathered 20 amazing concrete DIYs that are proof how versatile concrete can be for a variety of home projects.
And of course, it has that rough industrial look that can bring a breath of fresh air into any home!
- Concrete Planters from apieceofrainbow.com
- Laced Cement Votive from sayyes.com
- Concrete Letters from look-what-i-made.com
- Industrial-style Geo Cement Coasters from crafts.tutsplus.com
- DIY Concrete Diamond from amerrymishapblog.com
- DIY Concrete Bookends from chezlarsson.com
- Concrete Metallic Planters DIY from abubblylife.com
- Cement Ornaments from fellowfellow.com
- Geometric Concrete Candle Holders from bespoke-bride.com
- Painted Concrete Coasters from bybrittanygoldwyn.com
- Gold Concrete Serving Tray from linesacross.com
- Modern Concrete Planters DIY from papernstitchblog.com
- DIY Concrete Letter Ampersand from learningcreatingliving.com
- DIY Chrome & Concrete Planter from fallfordiy.com
- DIY Concrete Bow from adailysomething.com
- DIY Concrete Magnets from athomeinlove.com
- DIY Concrete Paperweights from burkatron.com
- Concrete Hearts DIY from blogalacart.com
- Concrete And Gold DIY Plant Pots from diyinpdx.com
- $5 Bucket Stool from homemade-modern.com