Children always enjoy crafting new stuff and since it’s technically autumn now, I was researching some new pumpkin crafts for kids ideas.
Obviously, there’s no shortage of pumpkin crafts for kids, and I had trouble keeping the list short but I really wanted to curate only amazing ideas. That’s because all of us parents want the best for our kids – even when it comes to having fun, right?
What pumpkin crafts have your kids done so far and which are your favorites from today’s roundup?
- Halloween Pumpkin Hat Craft from freekidscrafts.com
- Halloween Art Projects from mollymoocrafts.com
- Pumpkin Handprint Cards For Kids To Make from frugalfun4boys.com
- Melted Crayon Pumpkin Craft from dreamalittlebigger.com
- Halloween Paper Pumpkin Bastet Printable from thecrafttrain.com
- Terra Cotta Pot Pumpkin from gluedtomycraftsblog.com
- Decorating Mini Pumpkins For Fall from sparkandchemistry.com
- Pumpkin Pom Pom Straws Tutorial from brendid.com
- Jack O’Lantern Fall Nightlight Jars from firefliesandmudpies.com
- Make A Yarn Pumpkin For Halloween from themagiconions.com
- Pumpkin Still Life Art Project For Kids from buggyandbuddy.com
- Funny Marshmallow Teeth Jack O’Lanterns from craftymoods.com
- Sock Pumpkin Craft from meaningfulmama.com
- Toilet Paper Roll Pumpkins from easypeasyandfun.com
- Easy Pumpkin Craft For Scissor Skills from nurturestore.co.uk
- Mason Jar Pumpkin from loveandmarriageblog.com
- Adorable Felt Food Pumpkin Tutorial from onecreativemommy.com
- Halloween Trick Or Treat Tree from playpartyplan.com
- Popsicle Stick Pumpkin Magnet from thisgirlslifeblog.com
- A No Carve Pumpkin Decorating Idea from gluesticksgumdrops.com