I recently had the privilege of driving a Lexus RC 200t Sport luxury coupe. It was an amazing experience. This car handles like a true sports car, but has the added benefit of being comfortable and roomy.
The interior front compartment is described as a cockpit. It is just that with sculpted and padded bucket seats. All the technology and audio system components are what one would expect from a luxury vehicle. The exterior is streamlined with all the features of a sleek sports car. The color selection ranges from pearly white, to classic silver, and infrared.
The 241 horsepower engine operates via an eight-speed Sport Direct-Shift automatic transmission with paddle shifters. The front and rear suspension systems are independent gas-pressurized shock absorbers and stabilizer bars. It is rear wheel drive with 18 inch five-spoke alloy wheels.
Owning a Lexus comes with some pretty impressive benefits. Here are a few of the perks that come with a Lexus.
- On-site technology specialists are available to help you get the most out of every feature and to answer questions or lend a hand.
- The car comes with the Lexus Roadside Assistance Mobile App to give drivers an added level of safety and convenience.
- The Lexus driver’s app allows for access to vehicle service history, how-to videos, and nearby owner benefits.
- There are warranty plans and vehicle protection options to offer peace of mind throughout your ownership experience.
- Lexus has partnered with high-end retailers to offer exclusive savings on a variety of purchases.
- Lexus owners can reserve special tours and tastings at select wineries and get exclusive benefits at premier partner restaurants.
- Service & maintenance is available from certified Lexus technicians. This includes genuine replacement parts.