Super Bowl 2014
With the playoffs over and the Super Bowl 2014 stage set, NFL fans can get ready for an action-packed, hard-hitting game coming up on February 2nd. There are tons of reasons to get excited about the Super Bowl and what it means to the sport of football. I figured I could just list my top five in… no particular order.
5 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1. Peyton Manning
First off I will be rooting for the Denver Broncos, has their leader Peyton Manning tries to complete his come back tour. This future Hall of Fame quarterback, Peyton Manning led the Broncos to a single-season league record of 606 points during 2013, setting a new mark for touchdown passes (55) along the way. Why would you not want to watch him?
2. Can Defense Win Games
With Seattle holding one of the best defenses in the NFL, can they stop a high powered offense? I pose that as a question, because only time will tell on Sunday. What do you think?
3. Richard Sherman
After the San Francisco playoff game, I think all eyes will be on Richard Sherman to live up the hype of best DB.
4. Super Bowl Commercials
I believe the Super Bowl commercials need no introductions. Enough said.
- Three Frogs – Budweiser (1995) – Video
- Matthew’s Day Off – Honda (2012) – Video
- Monster.com (1999) – Video
- Terry Tate Office Linebacker – Reebok (2003) – Video
- The Dog Strikes Back – Volkswagen (2012) – Video
5. Appetizers and Food
I am a man. Yes, they way to my heart is through my stomach. Super Bowl is just as much about the appetizers and food is it is about football.
- Football Snackadium by Formula Mom
- Easy Turkey Taco Dip by Formula Mom
- Buffalo Dip by 7 on a Shoestring
- Snickers ‘N Cream by 7 on a Shoestring