Affirmations are a powerful way to motivate an individual that agrees with its message. Financial affirmations offer the same comfort, paving the way for a confident future with money.
When you’re reading about ways to improve your wealth on mywealthandinvestment, think about your favorite financial affirmation. The more it is repeated, the more attuned you become to its message.
Your approach to the morning is a main driving force for the entire day. These affirmations are meant to get you through the early parts of a morning routine, even after a stressful night of sleep. In just a few minutes, you should be more than capable of attacking whatever the day has in store for you.
1. I make money, money does not make me
2. A new investment opportunity is always around the corner
3. My wealth accumulates the harder I work on my spending habits
4. People look to me for guidance on how to manage money
5. I am secure in my finances, and continue to make new inroads
6. I deserve wealth, and will do whatever is necessary to respect the money-making process
7. I earn what I am worth, so it is important to continue to work harder and earn more
8. No one has my intensity, drive or confidence when it comes to making money
9. I am successful, and rich with the desire to be wealthy
10. Quitting is not an option for someone that wants to meet financial goals
By the afternoon, your mind and body may be worn out and longing for home. This is when negative thoughts take over, and makes it easier to ‘coast’ through the rest of the day. Now is not the time to give up! Afternoon financial affirmations are just as important as morning ones.
11. I am the master at attracting opportunity and manipulating the world to my needs
12. My life is only at the beginning of a very lucrative journey
13. By working hard, I can have unlimited amounts of money
14. I am the best when it comes to making intelligent financial decisions
15. Optimizing finances is easy because I am intelligent with money management
16. The world provides unlimited chances to grow as a person, investor and teacher
17. I am liberated from all debt by not making bad decisions with my money
18. My bank account is spilling over with money, and will continue to grow at a rapid pace
19. Bad debts are limited, but money making is unlimited
Getting to sleep requires the right mindset. Focus on a single thought and phrase that sums up your accomplishments in a positive light. You will go to sleep strong, and wake up refreshed.
20. My financial decisions matter, and I will always make the right decision