With at least five of us in the car each time we go somewhere, you can only imagine that it is important to find a vehicle that fits all of us.
2020 Lexus GX 460
We have a large family, so we’re used to making things work for us. With 8 currently in our home, going places – with all of us in one car – doesn’t happen very often. But, as I mentioned, it’s usually Colby and I with the three youngest girls, plus at least one friend. We took the Lexus GX 460 on a short road trip and found that it perfectly fit our needs. Not only was it roomy, but it also offered great features to make our day trip much more manageable with a full car.
- Second-row captain’s chairs: It may sound silly to some, but when you’re on the road, with more than one kid, it helps to let every one have a bit of space to call their own. Plus, a tilt-and-slide makes slipping into the third row much easier.
- Third-row seats: Again, the more seats the better for a family our size. No one has to touch anyone else and we can all ride in peace. And, if you don’t have passengers in that row, you can easily fold them down flat to hold luggage/cargo.
- 10-way power-adjustable front seats: Of course, the driver and co-pilot get exceptional seats since their job requires the most work on the road! Not only do the front seats offer comfortable ride, but they also come equipped with lumbar adjustability to ease the back on long drives.
- Three-zone automatic climate control: Accessible from the rear seat, the third set of controls allow passengers to control interior air filter, smog sensor and automatic recirculation mode to helps ensure the comfort of every one in the vehicle.
- Dual-screen Rear-Seat Entertainment System: I am not ashamed to admit that we let the kids enjoy some screen time on long drives. Sometimes, it’s simply worth our sanity. You can even get multiple viewing options for multiple passengers so there’s even less complaining!
- Navigation System: The co-pilot can only help so much, believe me. Having up-to-date traffic and weather information, 3D city views, and simulated views of approaching highway junctions, can help the driver get everyone to their destination safer. Plus, the GX 460 displays the current speed limit and can even automatically display nearby gas stations if you begin to run low on fuel.
Most importantly, the 2020 Lexus GX 460 has a host of safety features to keep you safe on the road, including:
- Wide-View Front and Side Monitor System
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- High-Speed Dynamic Radar Cruise Control
- Pre-Collision System with a Driver Attention Monitor
- Brake Assist
- Intelligent High-Beam Headlamps
- Lane Departure Alert
- Intuitive Parking Assist