Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free. All opinions are 100% the reviewer’s and have not been influenced in any way.
Do you like vacuuming the same spot nearly 82 times before vacuuming up all the small trash on the floor? Of course you do! If you are like me you don’t like vacuuming the house at all. But it is something that needs to get done especially when you have a kids running in and out all day.
My new toy I received from Best Buy the other day is my new BFF. It is the new Dyson Cinetic Big Ball + Animal, the vacuum that took approximately 10 years to develop and perfect. That’s right a high power, dust/dirt suction machine is my new best friend. Don’t worry, Staci is still my everything! But, I do turn to my Dyson Cinetic Big Ball a few time a week or even daily to clean up our messy house.
Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy: Dyson continues to bring the best in vacuum technology – introducing Cinetic Science technology. The new line of Dyson upright vacuums with this technology will be the first vacuum cleaner to never lose suction and require no filter maintenance. Dyson was the first to get rid of the bag and now they’re getting rid of the filter – redefining best-in-class in floorcare.
As the primary household care taker I am the one that trys to keep everything clean. Or at least some what clean. I have many of time spent an hour vacuuming the carpet in our two story home, only to know it still feels dirty. That is why I love and trust my Dyson Cinetic Big Ball vacuum cleaner to get the job done.
Product Specs & Benefits: Dyson Cinetic Big Ball Animal + Allergy
- New Cinetic cyclones are smallest yet, so they can spin out the finest dust and dirt. They oscillate to dislodge any particles that would typically get stuck in a cyclone that small.
- Cinetic cyclones allow for dust capture so small, that a filter becomes unnecessary. Thus, there are no dirty filters to wash, maintain or replace.
- Tested and proven with 10 years’ worth of dust. (Others claim “no loss of suction” by only testing one bin full of dust. Dyson used the equivalent of 10 years’ worth, and Dyson Cinetic never lost suction.)
- Cleaner head self-adjusts to seal in suction across carpets and hard floors.
Why I Recommend the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball + Animal
- This machine seems to definitely have more suction power.
- Great advantage is the auto head adjustment from carpet to hardwood floors was a great selling point of this machine.
- The Ball action takes a little getting used to, but this offers some cleaning angles you wouldn’t expect by looking at it.
- No filter. I can not believe that there is not one.
- Assembly only takes a few minutes. The directions were easy to follow no tools needed.
Overall, I have tested plenty of vacuum cleaners, including a Dyson DC65 and the Dyson Cinetic Big Ball + Animal takes the cake. The amount of dust, hair, and other junk I picked up with the Cinetic Big Ball is unreal. I highly recommend visiting your local Best Buy store on or after March 1st to check it out.