This post was created in partnership with Asurion, but all thoughts are my own.
Just about everyone in our household has a mobile phone, except my four year old. We have grown accustom to calling, text messaging, or FaceTime one another. So to say the least we depend on our devices, which all of them are iPhones or some kind of smartphone.
Recently one of my younger daughters dropped her Windows 8 phone as she was exiting the car.
As you can see she was plenty upset when she reached down to find that her screen was completely cracked. After her apologizing several times for dropping the phone, explained that it was okay. Luckily we had her old phone to back up on which still had a protective case to save her from something like this.
5 Tips to Protect Your Mobile Phone
- Invest in a good cover or case
- Add a transparent film screen protector
- Purchase mobile phone insurance when you buy or upgrade
- Plug the phone charger into a surge protector
- Go to GottaHaveMyMobile.com for more tips and tricks