Disclosure: Thank you Pepperidge Farm for sponsoring this conversation. All opinions and ideas are my own.
With most kids going back to school, us parents are in planning mode. One thing we are planning right now, other than the obvious of school, is food. Before, during, and after school. Thanks to Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads I have solved that problem.
Since my kids love pizza, like most kids, I have grabbed a few Pepperidge Farm® Microwavable Breads from the frozen section of the store. And with a little added sauce and mozzarella cheese I have be come “Dad of the Year” for lunch and after school snack.
1 Bag of Pepperidge Farm® Microwavable Breads
1 Jar Pizza Sauce
Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375, no oven needed it is Microwaveable.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray. No again, no need for cookie sheet, leave the frozen bread in the bag. Cook to directions.
- After cooking cut the loaf into small rectangular pieces.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Place on a microwavable safe dish and cook for roughly 20 secounds, or until the cheese has melted.
Grab a loaf of Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads
Available in two flavors, Garlic and Mozzarella, Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads are sized to fit in the microwave and ready in just 3-4 minutes. Delivering the scent of fresh-baked bread directly from your microwave, both flavors bring a taste of the familiar to your meal without the use of the oven.
Have you tried the Pepperidge Farm Microwavable Breads yet? You can pick up a loaf at your local grocery store today.