Most of my followers know I have 4 daughters that are completely silly. And I love them so. This year, I want to help put more effort into spreading a positive dad influence towards my girls. I figured the best way to counteract any negativity that surrounds dads in general is with positive parenting.
Below you will find quotes or general guidelines to be a better dad, to encourage our little ladies, and remind them they have loving men in their life.
Things Dads Need to Tell Their Daughters
- “You can always tell how a man will treat his wife by the way he treats his mother.” – Janette Rallison
- You can do anything a man can do. Including mowing the grass, unclogging toilets, changing the brakes on the car, and running a nation.
- You don’t have to love it, but familiarize yourself with the rules of football and baseball.
- Learn to drive a stick-shift.
- You are beautiful.
- I know you want to look the best you can, but let me give you some advice when it comes to makeup. Less is more.
- If you want to impress someone, nothing is more attractive than intelligence.
- Find a chance to use power tools and embrace its power.
- Step outside the box of life sometimes and see what the world has to offer you.
- Some days you’ll feel like life sucks, know things will get better with time.
- It is okay to have a crush on a celebrity, but when it comes to your real #ManCrush find someone equal to you.
- Gossip less and listen more.
- You don’t have to “DO” anything for someone to love you. The right person for you will appear when you least expect it and you will know it is fate.
- Don’t blend in; blend out.
- The fastest way to strain a relationship with a man is to bring up old drama. We can’t remember to put the toilet seat down. What makes you think we remember that thing we did 6 months ago?
- Know how to make a fist… and throw a punch.
- If a man genuinely loves you, he will let you set the boundaries. Don’t let anyone take something from you they can’t give back. You set the tone for the sexual relationship.
- It is a fact that stress makes you age faster, so “don’t worry be happy.”
- Compare every single boy you ever meet to your daddy. Nobody will love you like he does.
- I Love You!!!