I love to spend quality time with my kids and create little crafts together. A couple of days ago I was looking for new weekend projects and I came across some adorable crafts made of recycled bottle cap.
This is why I put together a list of 20 fun and creative ways of reusing bottle caps in creative projects that will help your kids learn more about recycling while having fun at the same time.
From flowers and painted snowmen to spiders and ladybugs, your kiddos will get so busy creating these adorable projects with bottle cap. So don’t forget to save all those bottle caps and lids!
- Halloween Crafts: Recycled Bottle Cap Spiders from kidsactivitiesblog.com
- Bottle Cap Bunny Recycled Craft from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Make A Great Garden Craft With Pliers And Bottle Caps! from craftsbyamanda.com
- Patriotic Sequin DIY Bottle Cap Necklace from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Bottle Cap Reindeer Kids Craft from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Adorable Bottle Cap Printed Snowman Craft from iheartcraftythings.com
- DIY Bottle Cap Earrings from abeautifulmess.com
- Bottle Cap Art (fish And Flower Scene) from iheartcraftythings.com
- Bottle Cap Flower Magnets from positivelysplendid.com
- Bottlecap Magnets from infarrantlycreative.net
- Duct tape and milk bottle cap shakers from thecrafttrain.com
- Recycle Craft: Buggy Mod Podge Bottle Caps from blog.consu mercrafts.com
- Bug Magnet Kids Craft With Bottle Caps from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Bottlecap Reindeer Ornament from oneartsymama.com
- Vintage Bottle Cap Paper Decoupage Tin Cans from stowandtellu.com
- Bottle Cap Stamps from repeatcrafterme.com
- DIY Flair Buttons from thecasualcraftlete.com
- Bottle Cap Ladybugs from kidthings.net
- DIY Floating Bottle Cap Candles from morenascorner.com
- Bottle Cap Kids Crafts from elhadadepapel.com