It’s not often that I insist on riding in the back seat every time I get into a car. The 2021 Lexus LS 500h changed all that. The rear seat of the newest LS 500h definitely demands some attention.
2021 Lexus LS 500h
One look inside and you are sure to notice the amount of detail that went into the interior of the Lexus LS 500h.
There’s no missing the lavish design and craftsmanship found in the finer details, starting with the standard features:
- Standard white semi-aniline leather interior (seats, center console, door panels)
- Black instrument panel and carpet
- Blue LED Kiriko-design passenger side display panel
- Standard Kiriko glass ornamentation
- Door Courtesy Lamps with Lexus logo illumination
Upgrade to the Executive Package and you’ll find yourself sitting in a lap of luxury while on the road with the following features:
- 22-way power-adjustable rear seats with butterfly headrests, memory and multi-function massage with heat
- 28-way power-adjustable passenger seat with multi-function massage and cushion extender
- 18-way power-reclining outboard rear seats with memory
- Right-rear power recliner with sliding ottoman
- Remote adjustment for passenger seat
- Hand-pleated interior door trim
- Kiriko Glass interior door trim
- Four-zone Climate Concierge with climate-comfort front and outboard rear seats, infrared sensors and air purifier
- Power side-window sunshades
- Semi-aniline leather-trimmed rear armrest with 7.0-in touchscreen controller
- Rear-seat knee airbags
Make sure you don’t skip over that sliding ottoman! You never knew how much you needed an ottoman in a car until you recline your seat and kick your feet up on a drive.
Don’t think the driver isn’t enjoying the drive from the front seat though. There’s still plenty to entice the pilot behind the wheel.
All LS models for 2021 come standard with Apple CarPlay® compatibility through the LS’s 12.3-inch dashboard display. Not to mention, the LS also offers Amazon Alexa compatibility so you can utilize thousands of Alexa skills using handsfree technology.
Other 2021 LS 500h features include:
- Triple-projector ultra-compact LED headlamps with cornering lamps
- Electrochromic (auto-dimming) inside and outside mirrors with puddle lamps
- Power moonroof
- Power rear sunshade
- Drive Mode Select with Sport S+ and Custom modes
- Intuitive Parking Assist with auto-braking
- Vehicle Dynamics Integrated Management
- Navigation System with 12.3-in color LCD multimedia display
- Active Noise Cancellation
- Lexus 12-speaker Premium Audio System
- Home screen divided into three sections (customizable for HVAC, audio, traffic, MID)
- Speed limit display on road traveled
- Lexus Safety System+ 2.0 standard
Whether you’re sitting in the driver’s seat, relaxing with your feet up in the back seat, or simply standing beside the exterior of the LS 500h, you’re bound to feel the lap of luxury.