Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CBias #FreshNaturally
Does your sweat stink? Of course it does! I am pretty sure all of us in some shape or fashion sweat each and everyday. How do you combat the funky smell that comes from your are pit? What do you look for in an anti-perspirant or deodorant? Recently, I wanted to try out a new option, something different from the old stand-by B.O. killer. So I want to try out some Tom’s of Maine natural personal care products like their deodorant and Anti-perspirant.
I headed to my local Whole Foods Market where I found plenty Tom’s deodorant to choose from. That is one of the best reasons I like Whole Foods Market, is the selection and abundance of natural ingredient products; like Tom’s of Maine.
Tom’s of Maine’s Men’s Deodorant has the power to be tough on odor and is clinically proven to provide 24-hour protection and comes in three scents. Aluminum-free and propylene glycol-free the Men’s deodorants contains the odor fighting botanical hops and zinc ricinoleate to absorb odor, and keeps you feeling your best all day!
Is Tom’s Deodorant vs My Arm Pit
I put Tom’s of Maine to the “Arm Pit Test”, my arm pit that is. So for 2 days I used Tom’s in the morning when I started my day. Then I put it to a 5 piece test of Effectiveness, Longevity, Scent, Constancy, and Little Girl Test.
- Scent – I picked up a stick of Maine Woodspice deodorant. It has a fresh scent, a little different than other deodorants I have used in the past.
- Effectiveness – I wore the Maine Woodspice for the two day trial, and felt that the Tom’s deodorant masked any unwanted smell from my arm pits.
- Longevity – This was one category I was very pleased with, the Tom’s deodorant did carry out all day long even into the next day.
- Constancy – I had high hopes for this type of deodorant, since Tom’s of Maine product have natural ingredients. The application and texter of the deodorant went on smooth, and didn’t bother my skin.
- Little Girl Test – I would love to say on this test I put each on of my little girls under my arm pit as torture, but I did not. I did ask my three younger girls what they thought about my new deodorant. And, 2 out of 3 said it smelled good. My 10 year-old struggled getting past having to smell daddies arm pit, she said it smelled okay.
Sum It Up – Tom’s of Maine Deodorant
Overall I was very pleased with the two sticks of Tom’s of Maine Deodorant, and feel I may be switching over to Tom’s to mask my arm pit odor. I like the idea of using natural ingredient products on my body, that work well like Tom’s of Maine.