Have you ever thought about making a YouTube video… but have never got around to it? Sometimes it seems like making a video is too much pressure because of all the preparing, cameras and editing. But I have learned that if you practice enough you will get it right, and your videos will get better and better.
5 Steps to Make a YouTube Video
So that is why I am going to tell you 5 steps to make a Youtube video… simple and easy.
- Get A Camera – It does not matter if it is a tablet , phone or a camera, just something with video capabilities
- Plan Your Video – I just write down my ideas and what supplies I need, and then I kinda just speak and I am recording. Just find what’s best for you.
- Make Your Video – Once you have everything, set the camera up and record. Make sure you can always see yourself or what you are recording.
- Edit – Once the video is done you edit it. Edit those weird moments or pauses. You might even want to add a intro or outro.
- Publish Your Video – Once you are done with your editing and fixing stuff, you are now ready to publish. Just upload your video to YouTube and add a title.
And you’re done!
Now you have an awesome video published on your YouTube Channel! Just keep the videos coming and you will see great progress as you go.
To check out my videos and see how I make them check out my channel! https://www.youtube.com/user/pushingapencil
Also to let me see how good your videos are, comment your channel links below!
Jaden is our 11 year old daughter and budding director. She has high hopes to direct her own Hollywood films one day. For now, you can find her on YouTube doing her thing!