Full disclosure: This article is financially supported by Sling Box . All opinions are 100% my own.
So with the NBA Playoffs in full swing I am totally on board with a few my teams making a run for the championship, and do not want to miss a dunk or rebound.
This year I’ve got some high hopes for my Dallas Mavericks in a few other teams so went out, and got me a Slingbox. With a Slingbox M1 I will be able to watch the games when I’m away from home weather if it is live or something I have recorded previously.
What is a Sling Box
Slingbox makes it simple to access your live and recorded shows, movies and sports. Whether in the home or on the go, with a Slingbox device connected at home and Slingplayer on your mobile device, you’re in control of your TV experience.
Slingbox M1 Features
- Watch and control your live and recorded TV shows anywhere, anytime with this WiFi-enabled box – in up to Full HD.
- No blocked shows or games on any device, in any location. Watch your favorite shows and sports on all the channels you subscribe to, even when you’re overseas.
- Never miss a final episode or live event. View them when you want, where you want, and become the spoiler in your social group.
- Play and schedule DVR recordings.
- Watch on a second TV anywhere via Apple TV®, Chromecast®, Fire TV®, and Roku®**.
- Features WiFi, Ethernet, composite and component in/out connections.
- Absolutely no monthly fees.