True sports fans know you need to be prepared with food on Game Day. As a guy, I’m sure you’ll understand why Game Day Burgers are one of my favorite Game Day foods. Men are practical beings.
Firstly, they taste ridiculously delicious, and secondly, you can eat them without taking your eyes off the screen. That’s perfect, right?
20 Game Day Burgers
Here are some amazing burger recipes perfect for Game Day and no need to worry if you’re not a meat-eater – there are some vegetarian options in my selection as well.
- The Brunch Crunch Burger from realfoodbydad.com
- Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburgers from garlicandzest.com
- Garlic & Black Pepper Pork Burgers With Sriracha Slaw Recipe from lifesambrosia.com
- Chipotle Cheddar Burgers With Corn Fritters from halfbakedharvest.com
- Buffalo Chicken Burgers With Creamy Blue Cheese Sauce from bobbiskozykitchen.com
- The Game Day Burger With Fried Pickles from vodkaandbiscuits.com
- Ultimate Turkey Burger Sliders from thecreativebite.com
- Jalapeno Popper Burger from crunchycreamysweet.com
- Bacon Blue Cheese Burger Skins from hostthetoast.com
- Portobello Mushroom Burgers from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Balsamic Caramelized Onion Turkey Burger from thefoodieandthefix.com
- Hummus Fajita Black Bean Burger Sliders from thecookierookie.com
- Ranch Burger Sliders from beautythroughimperfection.com
- Bacon Jalapeno Guacamole Cheeseburger Bites from iowagirleats.com
- Crispy Black Bean Burgers from halfbakedharvest.com
- Grilled Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey Burgers from cullyskitchen.com
- Sausage And Peppers Burger from realfoodbydad.com
- How To Make Stuffed Burgers from tonyastaab.com
- The Ultimate Nacho Burger from tastefullycrafted.com
- Smokehouse Black Bean Burgers from sweetcayenne.com