I’m still having trouble deciding this year’s stocking stuffers for my loved ones, but I also think I can show my appreciation for them even more with some DIY Christmas stockings.
I found some creative DIY Christmas stockings that can be easily made. No need to be an expert DIY for most of these ideas. They’re really simple but original ideas and you know handmade gifts are always a big hit so this can definitely be a fun project for the holidays.
Have you ever made your own Christmas stockings and how did they turn out?
- DIY Frozen Christmas Stockings from sisterssuitcaseblog.com
- Sweater Stockings from deliacreates.com
- Simple Christmas Stocking from saltycrafts.blogspot.com
- DIY Cactus Christmas Stockings With Free Pattern from mypoppet.com.au
- DIY Stenciled Stockings from placeofmytaste.com
- DIY Tinsel Typography Christmas Stockings from theproperblog.com
- Retro Space Age Christmas Stockings from triedandtrueblog.com
- Upcycled DIY Christmas Stocking from diycandy.com
- Anthro Inspired Holiday Stockings from farmfreshtherapy.com
- DIY Elf Christmas Stockings from mycakies.com
- DIY Christmas Stocking Monogram Pins from blueistyleblog.com
- Simple Burlap Christmas Stockings from designdininganddiapers.com
- Plaid Christmas Stockings from polishedhabitat.com
- DIY Felt Stockings With Tassels & Poms from newblooming.com
- DIY Pom Pom Trim Stocking Tutorial from interiorsbysarahlangtry.com
- DIY Stockings from homemadeginger.com
- 10 Minute Christmas Stocking Tutorial from crazylittleprojects.com
- Free Christmas Stocking Pattern And Tutorial from mellysews.com
- Vintage Tablecloth Christmas Stockings from mysocalledcraftylife.com
- DIY Personalized Drop Cloth Christmas Stockings from housefulofhandmade.com