I just love DIY projects for my home, especially burlap ones. I can’t believe these scratchy little pieces of fabric can bring so much elegance in any home decor.
Today I put together a collection of 20 breathtaking burlap projects you can easily DIY. From gorgeous burlap wreaths and lamp shades to beautiful wall arts and table runners, here are some burlap crafts for everyone.
Check out the selection below. With 20 amazing burlap projects to choose from, I’m sure you will find the perfect idea for your home to make this weekend. You can use them to will beautify your rooms or to offer them as a handmade gift to your loved ones.
- DIY Burlap Wreath Tutorial from positivelysplendid.com
- DIY Burlap Table Runner from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Burlap Lamp Shade from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Easy DIY Burlap And Floral Fall Wreath from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- DIY Burlap Wreath For Christmas from iheartnaptime.net
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath (easy Diy) from theshabbycreekcottage.com
- Felt Flower Burlap Wreath from typicallysimple.com
- Burlap Wall Art With Wood Cutout from thecountrychiccottage.net
- Ruffles And Burlap Fall Wreath from flamingotoes.com
- How To Make A Burlap Wreath from landeeseelandeedo.com
- Burlap Monogram Canvas Tutorial from iheartnaptime.net
- Stenciled Burlap Monogram from mom4real.com
- Easiest Burlap Wreath Video Tutorial from justcallmehomegirl.com
- Ugly Tin Makeover To A Fab Halloween Door Hanger! from joyslife.com
- Succulent Plants In Easy Burlap Gift-wrapping from hobnailhouse.com
- Simple Rustic Patriotic Banner from livelaughrowe.com
- Simple Spring Succulent Wreath from madincrafts.com
- Nautical Wall Decor from pastelsandmacarons.com
- Spring Flower Wreath from littleredwindow.com
- Create Burlap Gift Pouch from thecraftaholicwitch.com