This post is sponsored by Brita but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Did you know that by simply drinking water, your family can stay energized and feel better? With the Brita Longlast Filter Pitcher, available at Target, they can have great-tasting drinking water straight from the tap. The filter works to remove all of the impurities, leaving the water healthier to drink. That’s right!
Brita Longlast Filter
Plus, with the Brita® Hard-Sided Water Bottles, family members can take the Brita purified water with them everywhere they go. This not only saves money due to eliminating the need to buy bottled water, but it also reduces waste. It’s really a win-win for us all.
I feel that is the goal for Brita and now for our family as well. As a family of 9, we find ourselves going through thousands of plastic water bottle a year. After realizing the impact it has on surroundings and wildlife, we want to try and do our part.
The facts behind plastic bottles and how they effect us.
- 2,000 plastic water bottles are used every second in the U.S.
- Plastic water bottles take 450 years to decompose
- We spend $13 billion on bottled water each year
- By 2050, there will be more plastic than fish in the ocean
- Enough plastic to fill a dump truck ends up in oceans every minute
- We use enough plastic water bottles a year to circle the earth 330 times
With Brita, you can replace up to 1,800 single-use plastic bottles a year, that is nearly $1,400 in savings. Along with replacing up to 1,800 single use bottles a year, it reduces 99% of Lead plus Mercury, Chlorine, Benzene, and more, and makes water taste great.
I don’t see anything wrong with a little change, that can save you big bucks. Possible be a healthier choice that could save you and the planet you are standing on.