Disclosure: This post was provided by Steakhouse Elite.
With tailgate season just around the corner, fans are looking for convenient recipes that are simple and fast to serve on game day. Steakhouse Elite, an American-Kobe style beef company, offers the perfect tailgate chili that requires very few ingredients and can be easily prepared on the day of the event.
- 1 lb. package of Steakhouse Elite ground beef
- 1 medium sweet onion
- 2 15.5oz can of Cannellini beans- drained
- 1 15.5oz can of sloppy joe sauce
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 2 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1 12 oz. beer (recommend a IPA)
- 1 lb. Shredded cheese
- Brown ground beef in pot or pan. Don’t worry about draining away the flavor. You’re going to want that.
- Combine all the other ingredients except cheese with ground beef and simmer on stove top for 45 minutes or allow 4-5 hours in the crock pot at low temp.
- Top with shredded cheese