We did it again! We made some Red White and Blue Skittles Cookies for July 4th!
If you want to try them for yourself please find the recipe below. Enjoy!
Skittles Cookies Ingredients:
- 1 pouch (12 cookie size,or 6.25oz) sugar cookie mix
- Ingredients to make cookies (usually butter and water)
- America Mix Skittles
- Preheat oven and prepare sugar cookies as directed on package.
- Use a tablespoon scoop to scoop dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Gently press down on the cookies to flatten them a bit on the top, but not too much.
- Top each cookie with skittles.
- Bake as directed on the package and cool on a wire rack.
Makes 12 cookies.