While traditional food is a must for the holiday table, so are drinks! And not just boozy cocktails because as much as we love them, not everyone can or wants to drink alcohol, especially kids.
I always try to make at least one homemade non-alcoholic drink for Christmas dinner, and also New Year’s Eve. This year, I’ve been really looking into finding more non-alcoholic holiday drinks and there are so many amazing recipes to try.
The best part is, they’re super easy to make and you can really add the final touch to your holiday table with a homemade drink and impress your guests!
- Soul Warming Caramel Apple Wassail Recipe from busycreatingmemories.com
- Cranberry Orange Non-alcoholic Cocktail from designdininganddiapers.com
- Hot Cinnamon Cranberry Punch from dessertedplanet.com
- Sparkling Cranberry Pomegranate Drink from chelseasmessyapron.com
- Non-Alcoholic Christmas Mojito from jmanandmillerbug.com
- Mock-champagne For Your New Years Toast from ohsodelicioso.com
- Iced Mint Protein Mochas from paleomg.com
- Cranberry Lime Mocktail Recipe from simplydesigning.porch.com
- Non-Alcoholic Ginger Wassail from sweetcsdesigns.com
- Old Fashioned Non-Alcoholic Eggnog from thestayathomechef.com
- Cranberry Fizz Mocktail from thistlewoodfarms.com
- Cranberry Punch from damndelicious.net
- Crimson Christmas Punch from dessertnowdinnerlater.com
- Cranberry Pomegranate Bellinis With Lime from fivehearthome.com
- Sparkling Pomegranate Punch from halfbakedharvest.com
- Pomegranate Spritzers from makingthymeforhealth.com
- Pomegranate Soda from marthastewart.com
- Chilled Christmas Punch from recipegirl.com
- Sparkling Cranberry Punch from tasteandtellblog.com
- Cherry-lime Rickey from daisysworld.net