Making my kids eat healthily can be a real challenge in my home and I try to cook as much as I can with nutritious ingredients, but sometimes it’s hard to find snacks for kids that are delicious and nutritious at the same time. This is why I put together a list of 20 Kid-Friendly Snack Recipes that you can make without spending hours in the kitchen.
From apple pie bars, strawberry lemon bars, gluten free chocolate mug cake, triple berry pie bars, protein cookies, oatmeal bars and more, these snacks are the perfect why to satisfy predinner hunger.
Toss out the junk food and start preparing one of these tasty and healthy homemade snacks.
- Lemon Gooey Bars from crazyforcrust.com
- Lemon Meringue Pie Energy Bars from getinspiredeveryday.com
- No Bake Apple Pie Protein Bars (paleo, Vegan, Gluten Free) from thebigmansworld.com
- Healthy Strawberry Oatmeal Bars from wellplated.com
- Do-it-yourself Guacamole Bar from averiecooks.com
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle Bars from thegoldlininggirl.com
- Strawberry Lemon Bars from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Triple Berry Pie Bars from pinchofyum.com
- Cranberry Almond Snack Bars from cookingwithawallflower.com
- Chili Tuna Salad from unwedhousewife.com
- Spinach Salad On A Bagel Recipe from healingtomato.com
- Gluten-free Chocolate Mug Cake from primaverakitchen.com
- Vegan White Chocolate Macadamia Energy Bars from fullofplants.com
- Keto Jalapeño Popper Deviled Eggs from ketodietapp.com
- Guacamole Stuffed Potato Skins With Vegan Chipotle Mayo from eatstylecreate.com
- Cinnamon Roll Sugar Cookie Bars : Yummy Bar Recipes from kleinworthco.com
- Caramel Butter Bars from lecremedelacrumb.com
- Orange Dream Bars from crazyforcrust.com
- Sriracha Cream Cheese Cheez-it Sandwiches from thegoldlininggirl.com
- Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars from averiecooks.com