If you like to cook then you’re probably spending a lot of time in the kitchen on a daily basis. There’s nothing wrong with that….so am I!
Even if you have a beautiful modern kitchen and you bought the most expensive equipment and cookware there are still lots of small projects as well as bigger upgrades you can make yourself.
20 DIY Kitchen Projects
I’m thinking about bringing some fresh air into my own cooking space and I came across plenty of interesting DIY kitchen projects. Today’s roundup is a mixed list of small DIYs like upgrading kitchen utensils for example, to more complex projects like making your own kitchen countertops (which to be honest sounds more complicated than it actually is).
Check them out and let me know if you plan on trying any!
- Washi Tape Pencils And Desk Cup from happinessishomemade.net
- DIY Washi Tape Clocks from tellloveandparty.com
- Washi Tape Trees from iheartnaptime.net
- Upcycled Mint Tin from diycandy.com
- DIY Washi Tape Unicorn Silhouette from totallythebomb.com
- DIY Aztec Clipboard from washichick.com
- DIY Upcycled Clock With Dovecraft Washi Tape from trimcraft.co.uk
- Washi Tape Frames from burlapandblue.com
- Make It Monday from gatheringbeauty.com
- Whitehousecrafts from whitehousecrafts.net
- DIY Paperclip Flags from paperandpin.com
- Washi Tape Bookmarks from thekolbcorner.com
- Easy Washi Tape Gallery Wall from damasklove.com
- DIY Washi Tape Christmas Art from prettylifegirls.com
- Washi Tape Jar Lids from popcornandchocolate.com
- Scotch Expressions Tape Clock from unleashcreative.com.au
- Quick Paper And Washi Tape Box from blitsy.com
- DIY Washi Tape Word Garland from paperandpin.com
- Fun With Washi Tape from chroniclebooks.com
- Make Ribbons from omiyageblogs.ca