It’s the first official week of fall, and you can feel it in the air! The leaves are changing color, football is back on, and you’re gearing up for all the family time that comes with the holidays. One of the hardest parts of the holidays for me is figuring out exactly what to get for all my loved ones. At least it was until I found this recipe for some amazing Cinnamon Apple Muffins. This is an especially great gift because you can make them in bulk! Cinnamon and apple are two flavors that have always signified that cozy fall feeling and this cinnamon apple muffin will have you feeling like fall too!
Stuff You Need:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peeled, chopped apples
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
How to Make Cinnamon Apple Bread
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl combine flour, baking soda, salt, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Add melted butter, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Fold in chopped apples, raisins and pecans (if using).
- Pour batter into a lightly greased loaf pan.
- Top with chopped pecans (if using).
- Bake at 350F for approximately 45 minutes or until center is baked through.
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely.