Do you like things hot and spicy? I tend to go for the spicy foods when I can. That may be why I enjoy being married to a Latina.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers
Grilling season has begun here and that means an opportunity to cook anything and everything outside on the grill. This past weekend we decide to give some Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers a try… and the turned out to be pretty tasty! I may have left a few too many seeds in one of the poppers I ate, but it was still delicious nonetheless. Plus, they are a cinch to make!
- Jalapeño peppers
- Cream Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Slice each jalapeno pepper in half and remove the membranes. (Leave a few seeds if you want them to be spicier).
- Mix cream cheese and shredded cheese in a bowl.
- Fill each slice of pepper with cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each pepper with a slice of bacon. Cut and size bacon accordingly.
- Secure each bacon wrapped jalapeno popper with a toothpick to hold them together.
- Cook on grill until bacon is completely cooked.
Serve them hot and enjoy!