9 Creative Healthy Lunches for Kids!
The kids are dreading it, but the parents are anticipating it! Winter Break is close to an end and school is coming back around again. After letting the kids fill their little faces with turkey, stuffing and all of grandma’s sweet pies, sending your sweet kids back to school with some nutritious meals is going to be hard. So, here are just a few ways you can shake up their normal school lunch! Throw in some friendly dinosaurs, cute flower cucumbers, or a protein packed chicken wrap! These lunches are sure to get your kids the energy and nutrition to learn and grow in this spring semester!
9 Creative Healthy Lunches for Kids:
- Peanut Butter Bruschetta – Sunny Sweet Days
- Hummas Vegetable Wraps – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chicken Caesar Hummus Wraps – Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Tuna Canoes – 3 boys and A Dog
- Waffle Sandwich Bento Lunch – 3 Boys and A Dog
- Dinosaur School Lunch – Family Fun Journal
- Pumpkin Waffles with Oats – Teaspoon of Goodness
- Spicy Sausage Balls – Teaspoon of Goodness
- Cucumber Sandwiches for Kids – Spaceships and Laser Beams