The 2021 Lexus UX 250h is a compact crossover SUV with a lot going for it. This car has a hybrid powertrain with a best-in-class estimated fuel economy rating of 39 mpg combined city/highway.
2021 Lexus UX 250h
For a small SUV, the styling is expressive and the interior cabin has all the good looks of the pricier Lexus luxury models.
The base UX model starts off with all-wheel-drive, 18-inch alloy wheels, LED headlights, and keyless entry with engine start. The interior comes with dual-zone automatic climate control, power-adjustable front seats, and simulated leather upholstery.
Technology and entertainment include a six-speaker audio system, 7-inch infotainment display, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto integration, and Wi-Fi hotspot.
Every UX 250h comes with a class-leading suite of safety features, which Lexus calls Safety System+ 2.0. It includes:
- Forward collision mitigation that warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in certain situations
- Lane departure mitigation that warns you of a lane departure when a turn signal isn’t used and can automatically steer to maintain lane position
- Lane-keeping system that makes minor steering corrections to help keep the vehicle centered in its lane
- Blind-spot monitor with rear cross-traffic alert that warns you if a vehicle is in your blind spot during a lane change or while traveling in reverse
- Adaptive cruise control to maintain a driver-set distance between you and the car in front
Mobile Collision Assistance Service
Lexus UX 250h drivers now have a new assistance service available to them in the moments following a collision. Collision Assistance is now available to drivers within the Lexus mobile app. The feature offers guided instructions to help you navigate the repair process post-collision.
Accident information is transmitted to initiate the program. Collision Assistance is designed to let you choose how you would like to handle a claim and the repair processes. Collision Assistance is an extension of the Lexus Safety Connect suite of features.
For More Information
While The UX 250h is a fairly compact crossover SUV, it is loaded with all the features you have come to expect from Lexus. This stylish car is offered in 9 exciting colors, including the newest Grecian Waters blue.