There are so many people suffering from gluten-intolerance these days that even if no one in your family has this problem you need to be prepared with a few gluten-free recipes when hosting an event.
With the holidays getting closer, it’s good to have some recipes for gluten-free Christmas appetizers on hand. I found a few that look absolutely fabulous and probably taste just as good. As it turns out, there can be life without gluten. Your gluten sensitive or intolerant guests will certainly appreciate you being so thoughtful to accommodate your Christmas dinner party for their health issues.
What other recipes of gluten-free Christmas appetizers can you recommend?
- Green Onion And Sweet Potato Fritters from theendlessmeal.com
- Gluten Free Bok Choy Meatballs from fearlessdining.com
- Avocado Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes from lesliedurso.com
- Chocolate Dipped Clementines With Chopped Pistachios from hauteandhealthyliving.com
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Turkey And Quinoa Balls from healthfulpursuit.com
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus from culinaryhill.com
- Gluten-free Sweet Potato Crackers from frugalfarmwife.com
- Truffle Cheese Fondue Little Potatoes from noshingwiththenolands.com
- Cucumber Canapes from twopeasandtheirpod.com
- Honey Nut Baked Brie Cheese from cupcakesandkalechips.com
- Paleo Chipotle Bacon Deviled Eggs from jaysbakingmecrazy.com
- Vegan Spinach Balls from veganfamilyrecipes.com
- Smoked Salmon Bites from kimscravings.com
- Mushroom & Caramelised Onion Polenta Bites from deliciouseveryday.com
- Mini Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf from realsimplegood.com
- Caprese Skewers With Balsamic Drizzle from iowagirleats.com
- Bruschetta Bites On Mini Cauliflower Crust from asuechef.com
- Sweet Potato Appetizer from elementalcustard.com
- Festive Pomegranate Guacamole from cookieandkate.com
- No-bake Stuffed Mushrooms from simpleveganblog.com