Disclosure: I received a copy of Guardians of the Galaxy on Blu-ray for a review of the movie. All opinions are my own.
15 Quotes from Guardians of the Galaxy
- “I have lived most of my life surrounded by my enemies. I would be grateful to die surrounded by my friends.” – Gamora
- “I am Groot.” – Groot
- “Ain’t no thing like me, except me!” – Rocket Raccoon
- “I am surrounded by the biggest idiots in the galaxy.” – Gamora
- “Filthy? She has no idea. If we had a blacklight, it would look like a Jackson Pollock painting.” – Peter Quill
- “So what, ‘It’s better than eleven percent!’ – Rocket Raccoon
- “I wasn’t listening. I was thinking of something else…” – Drax
- “I come from a planet of outlaws: Billie the Kid, Bonnie & Clyde, John Stamos…” – Peter Quill
- “Who put the sticks up their butts?” – Gamora
- “Dance-off, bro. Me and you.” – Peter Quill
- “Why would I put my finger on his throat?” – Drax
- “We’re just like Kevin Bacon.” – Gamora
- “Nothing goes over my head. My reflexes are too fast, I would catch it.” – Drax
- “No! I know what you’re trying to do, Star-Lord! And I am not going to succumb to your… pelvic sorcery!” – Gamora
- “Quit smiling you idiot, we’re supposed to be professionals.” – Rocket Raccoon
What was your favorite quote from Guardians of the Galaxy?
From Marvel, the studio that launched the epic franchises of “Iron Man,” “Thor,” “Captain America” and “Marvel’s The Avengers,” comes an unlikely new team—the “Guardians of the Galaxy.” The Marvel Cinematic Universe expands into the cosmos when brash space adventurer Peter Quill steals a coveted orb and becomes the object of a relentless bounty hunt. To evade his enemies, Quill forges an uneasy truce with Rocket, a gun-toting raccoon; Groot, a tree-like humanoid; the deadly assassin Gamora; and the revenge-driven Drax. But when Quill discovers the true power of the orb, he must rally his ragtag band of misfits for a desperate battle that will decide the fate of the galaxy. Featuring amazing new characters and exclusive bonus features, this must-own blockbuster will have you hooked on a feeling… of pure adrenaline!
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy film has earned over $645 million worldwide and recently passed the $300 million mark at both the domestic and international box offices. Guardians of the Galaxy opened domestically August 1 with $94.3 million to become the biggest August debut of all time and ultimately the biggest August release ever; it’s also the highest grossing film of the year and the first to surpass $300 million in 2014 domestically. After becoming the 10th straight Marvel Studios film to open at #1, Guardians of the Galaxy occupied the top spot domestically for four of its first six weekends in release.
Get it First on Digital HD plus Disney Movies Anywhere November 18th, and on Blu-ray™ 3D Combo Pack, Blu-ray and On-Demand December 9th.