#spon: I’m required to disclose a relationship between our site and Intel. This could include the Intel Corporation providing us w/content, product, access or other forms of payment.
Tired of eating the same thing every week? I am always looking for new ideas for meals, for the whole family to enjoy. It seems we find ourselves eating the same old thing every week. With 6 people in our household you can image it can be difficult to agree on food. So this guy has kicked it in gear and is looking to shake dinner time up.
What I have done is downloaded about 5 Foodie Apps on my Lenovo Yoga 2 tablet. This way I can browse for a new or old recipe to try for dinner, while at work or from the comfort of the living room. Here are a few that I like to use.
5 Foodie Apps to Use on Windows Tablet
- Allrecipes – Get fresh recipe ideas from the Allrecipes community of more than 30 million home cooks! Search for recipes based on what’s in your fridge, or get inspired by seasonal dishes that change daily.
- iCookbook – The award-winning iCookbook™ is the first recipe and cooking app for Windows 8! iCookbook™ comes loaded with more than 2,000 hand-selected and kitchen-tested recipes—as many as found in 20 full-size cookbooks.
- Sweet’N’Spicy – Sweet’N’Spicy is the largest collection of Indian Foods and Recipes powered by fullmeals.com. Sweet’N’Spicy has more than 6500+ recipes and 1200+ video recipes spread across three major categories Vegetarian, Non-Vegetarian to Vegan.
- SO COOKBOOK – Are you looking for inspiration, or simply for the perfect recipe to impress your friends? SO COOKBOOK is the perfect app to browse over 350,000 delicious recipes from a range of sources such as BigOven, Larousse and aufeminin.
- MSN Food & Drink – Browse hundreds of thousands of recipes from your favorite magazines, world-famous chefs, bloggers and fellow home cooks. Enjoy easy-to-follow instructions, beautiful photos and access to your saved shopping lists and collections from anywhere.
Favorite Thing About My Lenovo Yoga Intel Tablet 2
Do you have a tablet? If you do or don’t I would love for you to check out the Intel Tablets like the Lenovo Yoga 2 .
- Rear Camera – 8MP rear camera, which boasts an f2.2 wide-aperture lens, advanced glare-reducing glass, and a BSI 2 sensor
- Front facing speakers – large-chamber stereo speakers with Wolfson® Master HiFi™ audio processing and Dolby® surround sound
- Wireless Keyboard – The Accutype keyboard dock, a stylish Bluetooth accessory that also serves as a cover for your device. The keyboard dock features a magnetic seal along with wake and sleep modes to mimic the experience of a standard clamshell notebook.
- Battery Life – One of my most favorite features to the Lenove Yoga Tablet 2 is the advanced battery life. Yoga Tablet 2 with Windows keeps going over the long haul with its off-the-charts battery life. Its battery lasts up to 15 hours* so you can go all day – and into the night – without recharging. The secret: Yoga Tablet’s unique, cylinder-shaped side chamber allows more room for battery storage – and more time between charges.