I’ll always appreciate thrifty up cycles – they’re cheap and eco-friendly too! If there’s one item that everyone has in the house which can be used for cool DIYs it’s definitely a cardboard box.
Cardboard Box Projects
To be honest, many of the cardboard box projects I’m sharing are using more than one cardboard box but I’m sure you have several ones to spare.
There’s a lot you could do with cardboard boxes – anything from awesome-looking storage boxes and baskets to playhouses and even a cat house.
Check out these amazingly creative cardboard box projects and I’m sure you’ll find at least a few you’re going to want to make!
- Upcycling A Cardboard Box Into A Stylish DIY Storage Box from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- DIY Cardboard Cat House from happinessishomemade.net
- Make A Seed Box From Upcycled Shoe Boxes from apieceofrainbow.com
- DIY Cardboard Play Mailbox from littleredwindow.com
- How To Turn A Cardboard Box Into Wall Art from designimprovised.com
- DIY Cardboard Box Ice Cream Cart from damasklove.com
- DIY Cardboard Box Bulldozer from greyhouseharbor.com
- Repurposed Box To Hair Tie Organizer from fancymomma.com
- DIY Shadow Box Using Cardboard from vikalpah.com
- DIY Dollhouse From A Cardboard Box from modpodgerocksblog.com
- How To Make A Cardboard Suitcase DIY from diyprojects.com
- DIY Gingerbread House Gift Boxes from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- DIY Mini Unicorn Pinata With Free Printable Template from hellowonderful.co
- Cardboard Box Noah’s Ark from thecrafttrain.com
- DIY Marble Gift Box from thesassylife.com
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse from mycakies.com
- Make Your Own Basket Out Of A Box from livingwellmom.com
- DIY Fabric Covered Jewelry Gift Box from letswrapstuff.com
- DIY Playhouses from abeautifulmess.com
- Craft Room Storage Boxes from makeit-loveit.com