I’ll always appreciate thrifty up cycles – they’re cheap and eco-friendly too! If there’s one item that everyone has in the house which can be used for cool DIYs it’s definitely a cardboard box.
To be honest, many of the cardboard box projects I’m sharing are using more than one cardboard box but I’m sure you have several ones to spare. There’s a lot you could do with cardboard boxes – anything from awesome-looking storage boxes and baskets to playhouses and even a cat house.
Check out these amazingly creative cardboard box projects and I’m sure you’ll find at least a few you’re going to want to make!
Cardboard Box Projects
- Upcycling A Cardboard Box Into A Stylish DIY Storage Box from sustainmycrafthabit.com
- DIY Cardboard Cat House from happinessishomemade.net
- Make A Seed Box From Upcycled Shoe Boxes from apieceofrainbow.com
- DIY Cardboard Play Mailbox from littleredwindow.com
- How To Turn A Cardboard Box Into Wall Art from designimprovised.com
- DIY Cardboard Box Ice Cream Cart from damasklove.com
- DIY Cardboard Box Bulldozer from greyhouseharbor.com
- Repurposed Box To Hair Tie Organizer from fancymomma.com
- DIY Shadow Box Using Cardboard from vikalpah.com
- DIY Dollhouse From A Cardboard Box from modpodgerocksblog.com
- How To Make A Cardboard Suitcase DIY from diyprojects.com
- DIY Gingerbread House Gift Boxes from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- DIY Mini Unicorn Pinata With Free Printable Template from hellowonderful.co
- Cardboard Box Noah’s Ark from thecrafttrain.com
- DIY Marble Gift Box from thesassylife.com
- DIY Recycled Cardboard Dollhouse from mycakies.com
- Make Your Own Basket Out Of A Box from livingwellmom.com
- DIY Fabric Covered Jewelry Gift Box from letswrapstuff.com
- DIY Playhouses from abeautifulmess.com
- Craft Room Storage Boxes from makeit-loveit.com