Valentine’s Day will be here in no time and the best way to show your appreciation to your loved ones is by offering making gifts and decor yourself.
Since V-Day is the symbol of love, I can think of nothing more suitable than making some fun, heart crafts. Creative bloggers from all around the world have come up with amazing ideas for Valentine’s Day heart-themed crafts that are actually doable even if you’re not an experienced DIYer.
20 Valentine’s Day Heart Crafts
Today I’m sharing some of my favorite heart crafts for Valentine’s Day and I hope you will get some inspiration from them!
- BFF Colorblocked Heart from akailochiclife.com
- DIY Glitter Heart Candy Boxes from tellloveandparty.com
- DIY Cocktail Stirrers + Sugarfina Giveaway from withlovely.com
- No Sew Heart Coin Purse from markmontano.com
- XOXO Heart Clutch DIY from abeautifulmess.com
- How To Make An Origami Heart from gatheringbeauty.com
- DIY Glitter Heart Candles from scatteredthoughtsofacraftymom.com
- Personalised Treat Map Hearts For Valentines from pillarboxblue.com
- Ups And Downs And DIY Wire Hearts from hawthorneandmain.com
- Cross Stitch Heart Pillow For Valentine’s Day from cutesycrafts.com
- DIY Rainbow Paper Heart Pom Pom Wreath from hellowonderful.co
- Mini Heart Breaker Pinatas from ajoyfulriot.com
- Valentine’s Day DIY Floral Hearts from designimprovised.com
- Valentine Gift Bags from thecasualcraftlete.com
- Heart Notebooks + Japanese Book Binding Tutorial from flaxandtwine.com
- DIY Valentine’s Day Branch Tree from thehousethatlarsbuilt.com
- Conversation Heart Tote Bags from bespoke-bride.com
- DIY Sequin Heart Treat Bags from thecraftedlife.com
- Geometric Heart DIY Wall Art from makeanddocrew.com
- DIY Heart Pillow from beckhamandbelle.com