Washi tape looks so colorful you might be tempted to say it’s something only for kids. Well, I get to differ.
A splash of color can make something old look like new or even bring a boring room with white walls and dark furniture back to life! Using washi tape is so quick and easy (and equally fun) and I’m sharing some interesting Washi Tape DIYs with you today.
20 Washi Tape DIYs
I truly hope you will find one you like and dare to make it. I can only promise it’s going to feel very rewarding and the effort is insignificant. What have you used washi tape for so far?
- Washi Tape Pencils And Desk Cup from happinessishomemade.net
- DIY Washi Tape Clocks from tellloveandparty.com
- Washi Tape Trees from iheartnaptime.net
- Upcycled Mint Tin from diycandy.com
- DIY Washi Tape Unicorn Silhouette from totallythebomb.com
- DIY Aztec Clipboard from washichick.com
- DIY Upcycled Clock With Dovecraft Washi Tape from trimcraft.co.uk
- Washi Tape Frames from burlapandblue.com
- Make It Monday from gatheringbeauty.com
- Whitehousecrafts from whitehousecrafts.net
- DIY Paperclip Flags from paperandpin.com
- Washi Tape Bookmarks from thekolbcorner.com
- Easy Washi Tape Gallery Wall from damasklove.com
- DIY Washi Tape Christmas Art from prettylifegirls.com
- Washi Tape Jar Lids from popcornandchocolate.com
- Scotch Expressions Tape Clock from unleashcreative.com.au
- Quick Paper And Washi Tape Box from blitsy.com
- DIY Washi Tape Word Garland from paperandpin.com
- Fun With Washi Tape from chroniclebooks.com
- Make Ribbons from omiyageblogs.ca