Have you ever just sat down and just thought about your most important things in your life? I haven’t put to much thought into it recently, so here is my late-night TV host top ten list of most important things in my life, in no special order.
Top 10 Most Important Things in My Life
1. Faith in God – One of the most important things in my life is my Faith in God, and all the things He has done for me.
2. Opportunity – Much like Ashton Kutcher said at the 2013 KCA, opportunity is hard work. With that, hard work brings opportunity. Over the last ten years of my life, I have been chasing down any kind of opportunity. Come to find out, the perfect opportunity was at home all along; blogging with Staci. So it is important to make opportunities for myself, which in turn equal hard work… but pay off in the long run.
3. Laughter – I don’t always like being laughed at but do enjoy laughing with someone. I believe when laughter is shared, it binds people together and increases happiness and intimacy. So, laugh a little, or a lot, and enjoy life. At least I try to.
4. My 5 Children – My children mean the world to me. I am so lucky to be able to have them in my life. Without my kiddos my life would probably be pretty boring. They fill my heart with joy and laughter. Simply put… I love my kids.
5. Sunsets – Sunsets are one of God’s gift to us as He brings each day to an end. I have seen some beautiful sunsets. Each one just grows in majesty as I view them every day. Staci and I share the same fascination with sunsets, so that makes it special when we get to catch one together.
6. Family – Most people think I am crazy when I tell them I have 5 kids. By the look on their faces, I guess they figure it must be a lot to have 5 kids. The thing is, that IS the reality of my family. There are seven of us. I married my high school sweetheart and we had 5 kids (plus an angel baby). I love the little family we have made.
7. Silence – Silence is definitely heaven sent. I soak it up whenever I get a chance and it is needed.
8. Technology – You might think I am crazy to say this, but I couldn’t live without modern day technology. I am not talking about Facebook or Twitter, but rather my smartphone. I truly appreciate things like digital cameras, phones, videos, and other things that capture moments and keep us in touch with one another.
9. Freedom – This has to be one of most important things in my life. Mainly because without my freedom, well, I am just a nobody. I would not be able to like and do the things that make me happy as an individual. I am thankful for the ones that make it possible for my family and I not to have to worry about being harmed most of all.
10. A Loving Wife – God has definitely blessed me with a beautiful wife that takes care of all my needs and wants. She loves me unconditionally no matter what we goes on in our crazy life. I don’t want to imagine my life without her… because it would be one sad day and I am not ready for that.
Now it is your turn! Do the same thing as I have done above. Write down your top 10, 15, 25, or 50 things that are important in your life. They do not have to be in any special order. If you want, post them in the comments below, post on Facebook, or write a blog post to share with me. Just be proud of it!