Disclaimer: I was provided with a hotel room for a night in exchange for a review of Booking.com. All experiences and opinions are my own.
Travel much? Do you like to over pay on hotel bookings? Of coarse not! All of us work hard for our money, and like to keep as much as possible. So like you, I am normally scouring the internet for the best place to save money. For instance, I make my reservations on Booking.com for most of my family vacations. The customer service and website have yet to fail me in the past couple years I have been using it.
Why I Make Reservations on Booking.com
- Reviews – Just like anything else I do online, I read online reviews of product and services. I prefer Booking.com’s reviews. Their number one thing they list is cleanliness, then comfort, location facilities, staff, and etc.
- Versatility – Sometimes, it’s nice to think outside the box when it comes to an overnight stay. Booking.com can not only find you a hotel, but they can also help you book a bed and breakfast, guest house, hostel, or holiday home. With 620,039 properties in 76,258 destinations in 211 countries worldwide, you can definitely expect the locations to be versatile.
- Best Price Guaranteed – If you find your reservation on another website at a lower rate, contact their customer care team right away.
- Manage Your Bookings Online – It’s easy to cancel, make changes or send a request to the property.
- Easy To Use – Lastly, the website is self explanatory and easy to use.
Our Stay at the Waterfront Hotel a Joie De Vivre Hotel
Our most recent hotel reservation with Booking.com was at the Waterfront Hotel a Joie De Vivre Hotel in Oakland. We enjoyed our stay at the Waterfront Hotel a Joie De Vivre Hotel. The group of us that stayed there were pleased with the location, services, and how well the hotel was kept.
The rooms were spacious and very clean.
A view of the Port of Oakland was a pleasant sight, from our room.
Comfortable, modern, and stylish, our rooms and suites offer balconies, fireplaces, and views of the San Francisco Bay. They’re the perfect place to begin your daily adventure.
ALL ROOMS INCLUDE:
- 37” flat-screen TV (unless otherwise noted)
- iPod docking stations
- Desk area
- Pro Terra luxurious bath amenities
- Complimentary in-room coffee & tea
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary wine and cheese hour during the week
- Free Wi-Fi