Recently, I meet up with my buddy James, from ManTripping.com, in Las Vegas. He and I arrived a little early for the #MenWhoBlogLV event–where 7 guy bloggers take on Vegas for a few days–and were excited about starting the adventure early.
Stay Well at MGM GRAND
Both James and I enjoyed our first night in Las Vegas in our own Stay Well at MGM GRAND rooms.
These rooms were beyond nice; they were dynamite! The hotel room was huge, the HD TV was on point, and the bed was comfy! That’s all I needed – but it didn’t stop there.
In fact, here are just 7 reasons to Stay Well at MGM GRAND:
- Best Night’s Sleep Ever – Between the air purification system, hypoallergenic bedding and automatic blackout shades, blissful, undisturbed sleep is a given.
- Vitamin C Infused Shower – Reduces chlorine to help skin and hair stay soft and smooth.
- Dawn Simulation – Gently awakens guests with gradually increasing levels of light and sound.
- Stay Well Lounge – Enjoy exclusive access to the Stay Well Lounge, a registration area in the lobby designed only for our Stay Well and Prime Suite guests. Open 9am – 9pm daily, with complimentary fruit and water.
- Healthy Menu Options – Approved by leading nutritionists at Cleveland Clinic Wellness and designated by their Go! Healthy seal.
- Free Access to the Fitness Center in the Grand Spa – Stay Well guests receive free access to the Fitness Center located in the Grand Spa, which is a $10/day charge for our regular hotel guests.
- Exclusive Stay Well Spa Treatments – Enjoy a Stay Well Aromatherapy Massage or a Restoring Vitamin C Facial, provided exclusively to Stay Well guests at the Grand Spa.
— DoDomesticDad (@dodomesticdad) March 11, 2015
Eat Well at MGM GRAND
Le’s eat! Beyond the MGM GRAND’s hospitality and room amenities, their food options are over the top!
With nearly 25 different restaurants to eat at within the MGM GRAND you shouldn’t go hungry. James and I tackled the Taps Sports Bar one night and tore into some good grub.
It is about to go down! TAP Fried Shrimp Bucket is looking good! #MenWhoBlogLV A photo posted by Colby Shipwash (@doddblog) on
We kicked off our meal with fried shrimp, loaded french fries, Wisconsin Fried Cheese, and Pretzel & Cheese. The shrimp above, was a Home Run! The mixtue of hand-breaded shrimp and cocktail& tarter sauce was right on!
— DoDomesticDad (@dodomesticdad) March 12, 2015
The main entree for me was the “The Hawaiian” a hefty size burger topped with Fire-Roasted Pineapple, Havarti Cheese, Teriyaki Glaze, on a Potato Roll. This burger was everything the serve said.
The sweetness of the pineapple and sour perk of the teriyaki sauce was on point. Two [dirty] thumbs up.
Over the next couple days, we ate at the MGM GRAND Buffet and enjoyed the simplistically of just eating.
Chef Adam Brown wants his guest to enjoy dinner buffet items like crab legs, oven-roasted turkey and Roasted New York Sirloin of Beef.
Not to mention, the extensive salad bar and seemingly endless assortment of desserts. Champagne brunch features a breakfast skillet line and omelets made to order. These were my favorite!
Overall the MGM GRAND was a great start to kicking off our guys week in Las Vegas! The rooms were the perfect size and had the best amenities. Likewise, I had the best of times myself.
Ready to enjoy your own Stay Well experience?
Check out the great deals the MGM GRAND in Vegas has to offer.