Skip to content
With Thanksgiving week coming to a close, we can finally get out those Christmas lights, put on the holiday music and really get into the holiday spirit. In our house, however, the Christmas feeling doesn’t really begin until we put that first Christmas movie on with our hot cocoa in hand. This year, I’ve put together a list of 25 Christmas movies on Netflix to help you kick off your own countdown to Christmas. Kick up your feet, enjoy these picks and have a happy holiday!
via GIPHY 25 Days of Christmas Movies
White Christmas– A classic Christmas movie of two war buddies trying to help an old friend, while trying to win the hearts of two sisters.
– The Heart of Christmas A holiday tear-jerker will warm your hearts and help you remember what Christmas is all about.
– Magic Snowflake Santa’s job is no piece of cake, and Nicolas is going to find that out as he tries to fill the big guy’s boots.
– Kung Fu Panda: Holiday A holiday spin on a family comedy favorite, Po will have you and your loved ones laughing like santa himself. Ho, ho, ho!
– The Search for Santa Paws When Santa and his pup get lost in New York, they need some help from their new friends to save Christmas.
– Casper’s Haunted Christmas While he knows Christmas is not a scary holiday, Casper has to scare at least one person to avoid getting into big trouble.
– 12 Dog Days Till Christmas When Jack gets in trouble, again, he’s sent to work with some unexpected new friends and finds himself rushing to help them out before Christmas.
– Christmas Angel One of those holiday movies that you might want to grab the tissues for when these parents do all they can to make this Christmas special.
– Back to Christmas Haunted by the ghost of Christmas last, Ali has a chance to fix it all and get what she wants, if it still is what she wants.
– A Christmas Prince They say that journalism is an exciting job but for this young reporter it gets very exciting as she meets a handsome prince on assignment.
– The Christmas Candle Christmas is the time for traditions and coming together, and that is exactly what happens when a new pastor come to town and tries to change it up.
12 Dates of Christmas – Sometime it sure would be nice to have a reset button, and Kate gets not one but twelve chances to get her Christmas eve date just right.
Mariah Carey’s Merriest Christmas – With a mix of old and new Christmas tunes, Mariah and some other favorites come together to bring cheer and holiday spirit to all.