Mazda has long been a company heavily focused on safe driving while remaining stylish. As the manufacturers progress, so do the capabilities of the car. The 2019 Mazda3 is no exception to the outstanding features of the cars before it, and has an impressive interior that allows you to drive safely without sacrificing any enjoyment.
2019 Mazda3 – General Pros
- Precise Handling
- Good Fuel Economy: 40 highway miles per gallon and a 2.5 liter engine.
- Quick Acceleration
- Top Crash Test Scores: 9.7/10
- Rear View Camera
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Night Vision
- Auto-Lights and Daytime Running Lights
2019 Mazda3 – Infotainment Features
- Pandora and HD Radio
- Mazda Navigation
- Bose Surround Sound
- SMS Text Response
- Apple Car Play
2019 Mazda3 – Interior Safety Features
- Active Driving Display
- i-ACTIVSENS Safety Features
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control: Never allows a vehicle to get in dangerously close proximity to another vehicle.
- Real-time Vehicle Speed
- Turn-by-turn Directions
- Safety Alerts: Does not require extensive reading and are directly in the line of vision of the driver.
- Commander Control Knob: Allows the driver to control Mazda Connect with voice commands.
Basically, every aspect of the 2019 Mazda3 uses advanced, customized technology. Even the fine leather-trimmed upholstery contains acoustic-enhancing perforations. According to Mazda, they are responsible for redefining the driving experience. They claim the reason they are able to do this is SKYACTIV Technology. This technology is a platform that delivers driving dynamics and pairs them with driving efficiency. The manufacturer describes its vehicles as a tool that never has a driver choosing between fun and practicality.