How could you get even the fussiest kid to eat anything? It’s simple…..give him something crispy. Even if it’s some kind of vegetable he wouldn’t touch if it was raw or boiled, make that crispy and you’ve solved the problem.
I’m sharing some delicious crispy snacks for kids with you today which make wonderful treats for your little ones. Not to say you should be feeding your children only with crispy stuff…..but every once in a while it’s amazing to see their happy little faces as they’re enjoying a great meal!
No need to be terrified about making crispy snacks for kids on occasion. You can even make green bean fries, which is definitely a lot healthier than many ready-made foods you can pick up at the grocery store.
- Crispy Cod Goujons from amummytoo.co.uk
- Homemade Tater Tots With Cheese And Bacon from wellplated.com
- Cripsy Baked Kale Chips from fortheloveoffoodblog.com
- Coconut Corn Flake Kisses from alyshayoderphotoblog.com
- Banana Chips Recipe from cookclickndevour.com
- Pumpkin Spice Pita Chips With Apple Pumpkin Dip from lunchingdaily.com
- Coconut Macaroons from coconutcraze.wordpress.com
- Cornflake Chicken Tenders from dinneratthezoo.com
- Vegetable Cutlet Recipe from akilaskitchen.com
- Chicken 65 Special from meemiskitchen.com
- Maple Brown Sugar Granola Clusters For from cupcakesandkalechips.com
- Baked Panko Chicken And Waffles On A Stick from hellowonderful.co
- Panko Crispy Green Bean Fries from kblog.lunchboxbunch.com
- Bunny Nibbles from luncheskidslove.wordpress.com
- Carrot Cheddar Crackers from tarasmulticulturaltable.com
- Parmesan Green Bean Fries from laurafuentes.com
- Kroket Tuna / Tuna Potato Croquette from myhomediaryinturkey.blogspot.com
- Crunchy Apricot Muesli Bars from thewhimsicalwife.com
- Crispy Parmesan Potatoes from spendwithpennies.com
- Baked Apple Chips from aspicyperspective.com