Disclosure: As a Kidde Ambassador I am happy to host the #WorryFreeWinter Twitter Chat. Kidde Safety is supporting and sponsoring all prizes.
Join us at the #WorryFreeWinter Twitter Chat
Be ready to chat about winter fire and carbon monoxide safety at the #WorryFreeWinter Twitter chat.
#WorryFreeWinter Twitter Chat
- Date: Tuesday, December 17
- Time: 3 – 3:30 pm EST
- Prizes: Four (4) Kidde Worry-Free Smoke Alarms, One (1) $100 Visa Gift Card
- Hashtag: #WorryFreeWinter
- Host: @Dodomesticdad
- Brand Guest: @KiddeSafety
What is a Worry-Free Smoke Alarm
Kidde Worry-Free Smoke Alarms offer a variety of benefits to the millions of Americans who rely on continuous battery-powered smoke and fire detection in their homes. The alarms are powered by sealed, long-life lithium batteries for 10 years (the life of the alarm), meaning they are always on. Each of the four alarms includes features designed to address location-specific safety needs such as a light in the hallway for egress and innovative smart sensing technology for kitchens to minimize nuisance alarms caused by cooking.
Benefits of a Worry Free Smoke Alarm
- It’s Always On: 24 hr/day, 7 day/week protection from smoke and fire
- Decade of protection: sealed lithium battery provides 10 years of continuous power
- Maintenance-free, hassle-free: never replace a battery during the alarm’s operating life and no need to worry about the batteries being removed
- Goodbye late night low battery chirps: an end-of-life chirp tells you when it’s time to replace the alarm
- Location-based attributes make it simple to select the right alarm for the right location in your home
- Money savings: no batteries to buy and replace every six months, save up to $40 over the life of the alarm
- Quick and easy installation: simply twist the alarm onto the mounting bracket and it activates