Disclosure: I was provided a VTech Connect to Cell System to review. All opinions are 100% my own.
Like most families, we own a few cell phones in our home and we rely on them quite a bit. I know that, personally, I need to be able to count on my cell phone whether I am at home or away. I seems as though when I am out, I am typically talking, texting, tweeting, posting to Facebook, or uploading pictures to Instagram. All of this eventually drains my battery. So, when I am home, my cell phone needs to be plugged into a wall charging. The VTech Connect to Cell System allows me take a make calls from my cell phone… without actually having it in my hand or even near me.
VTech Connect to Cell
The VTech Connect to Cell™ system is loaded with plenty of benefits for your family as well as mine. I have the VTech DS6511-2 that comes with two hand sets and includes Caller ID/Call Waiting. Connecting my cell phone to my VTech System is incredibly easy. Your phone simply needs to have Bluetooth capabilities. Connecting the devices allows you to share your contacts from your cellular device to the VTech Connect to Cell System. Not to mention, you can even connect two mobile devices to the Connect to Cell System so that it funnels two cell phone numbers into one system.
Benefits of the System
- Make and receive land and cellular calls from the comfort of your home phone system
- Eliminate cell phone dead spots at home by boosting your signal with the VTech Connect to Cell System
- Store 200 directory entries from up to 2 different cell phones
- Call ID/Call Waiting displays name, number, time and date of incoming calls
- Handset speakerphone for hands-free conversations
- Backlit keypad and display allows for easier viewing in dim lighting.
- Convenience of a home phone without land line cost.
- Handset finder makes it easy to find misplaced handsets
Overall, the VTech Connect to Cell™ system is a direct extension of your cell phone while you are at home. I know that when I walk in the door at home my mobile device will automatically connect via Bluetooth and there in nothing more for me to have to do. I can then plug my cell phone into charge in my bedroom upstairs and I will not miss a call in the living room downstairs where I have the VTech system. VTech has packed tons of features and options into this system that I think are ideal for having in a phone.
Do you have a home phone in your household? Just a cell phone? What feature would you like the most about the VTech Connect to Cell system?
Looking for more information? VTech has detailed support and manuals to answer your questions.