The Skullcandy Push In-Ear Headphones will change what you thought you knew about how wireless earbuds should look, feel, and sound. These headphones are boldly colored and have a sleek fit with FitFin gel ear tips. These features are particularly attractive to teenagers who want to look fashionable and cool, my girls included.
Skullcandy Push Earbuds
Another feature that is desirable for the kids is that they automatically turn on when taken out of the case and automatically turn off when put back in the case. The battery won’t drain because you forgot to turn them off. You can listen to up to 12 hours of music on a single charge.
The Push wireless earbuds have Bluetooth connectivity that offers freedom from wires. They are conveniently operated by a single-button for volume, track, and call control. They are also water-resistant and fit comfortably to withstand exercise and outdoor use in all kinds of weather.
Basic Features on Skullcandy Push
- Truly-wireless headphones with Bluetooth connectivity
- Rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of use per charge
- Built-in microphone for hands-free chatting
- Fits securely in the ear
- Headset controls include volume, answer/end, next/previous track, and voice assistant
- Stereo design for great sound quality and crisp tones
- The hard storage case doubles as an external battery
The Bottom Line
The Skullcandy Push True Wireless In-Ear Headphones have great stereo sound quality and are designed for active lifestyles. They are compact and easy to take on-the-go. These earbuds are stylish and colorful, which is a plus for fashion-minded teens and adults.